[Yanel-dev] [IMPORTANT] Content-Length implemented into YanelServlet

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Fri Feb 16 00:08:17 CET 2007

Hi

I have implemented the Content-Length header field into the YanelServlet
(see setContentLength()).

Please note that browsers are sensitive to this header field and if the
value is not correct then it can lead to very unexpected results. So
it's important that resources are returning the getSize() with great
care and if it's not that easy then rather return -1 such the
Content-Length is not being set, which is better than a wrong value.

I have tested it with various pages/realms and also all tests are
successful, but maybe I have missed something ;-)

Thanks

Michi

--
Michael Wechner