[Yanel-dev] Question regarding duplicate library versions used in Yanel

Michael Wechner michael.wechner at wyona.com
Tue Nov 8 23:58:11 CET 2011

Am 08.11.11 20:20, schrieb basZero:
> Thanks Michael,
>
> as said, I don't know the exact impact, but somehow this needs some
> resolution :)

I have added two of them to the duplicate libraries property inside
src/build/build.properties
but we need to have a closer look at it to better clean it.

Please note that in case you have an existing file
src/build/local.build.properties, that you should delete the duplicate
libraries property there such that src/build/build.properties will have
an effect when building Yanel from scratch.

Thanks

Michael