[Yanel-dev] Editing XML files

simon simon at 333.ch
Fri Apr 3 06:05:03 EDT 2015

Hi Michael

Sorry Michael you just found one of the resource-types which is more a
sketch. don't think this resource-type is working. i just started it.
I'm certainly glad if you work on it.
Some of the resource-types in my repo are more developed and some not.

I'm really looking forward to find a solution for the missing link
between GUI and java. I'm really happy with Jaxb. But i hate to make
forms and usecases to make a CRUD GUI. The jquery.xmleditor was one of
the more promising tools which could help to avoid implementing form
based usecased.

There is also a textedit resource-type based on https://codemirror.net/
which you can configure to edit XML. But it is more a texteditor with
highlighting but it's able to autocomplete XML see:
https://codemirror.net/demo/xmlcomplete.html
But one probably needs to update the codemirror version. i did this when
version 0.91 was current and now it's 5.1

About the check in of the binary, this was accidental.

Cheers
Simon

--
TEIL3