[Yanel-dev] Access Log and Log4j 2

basZero baszero at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 03:20:32 EDT 2016

Hi Michael,

that helped. Thanks!
you might remember that our realm has been logging its own line into the
access log since the beginning (also for each request with all the metadata
needed). Since I upgraded, that extra line has disappeared. So I had to
find a solution to bring it back into the access log.
Now things are solved! I looked at AccessLog instead of YanelServlet :-)
Maybe you should comment the line of code in AccessLog so that others are
not irritated too...

Cheers, Balz