[Yanel-usage] Installing Yanel in Windows 7

Darius Miliauskas dariui.miliauskui at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 16:38:55 CEST 2013

Dear Michael,

yes, it works on Windows Command line but in GitHub shell the ".\" should
be added. Perhaps GitHub shell is based on Unix, for example, the command
"ls" works there as on MAC but "ls" does not work on Windows Command line.
Anyway, if an user tries to install yanel through GitHub (that could be the
option for a certain number of Windows users because they get yanel using
GitHub), he should know that information, otherwise, he needs to spend some
hours to find out.

Thanks,

Darius